Possible Inclusion For Cubasis

Hi Everyone

I am wondering if there is anyone who knows of additional inclusions to this DAW? I am wondering if there are functions within the DAW that I am not noticing or have failed to find instruction for?

Is it possible there are set fade in and fade outs for each note within a channel,
like what can be applied within the Cubase software?

I think this inclusion would greatly improve the outcome of written productions.

Sorry for the naivety of the question but I’m truly unsure if this function is possible or not.

Kind regards
LM

Hi @L_Morris,

Thank you for your message.

Cubasis supports to create fade ins and outs via the event handles.
Alongside, the app fully features automation, including detailed editing options.

Please have a look at our Getting started with Cubasis tutorial, to learn more about the overall workflow of the app.

Alongside, it might also be of help to browse our available Cubasis 3 online help for more details.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes
& stay well,
Lars

Hi

Yes, I have checked and checked but the function I am imagining is not within the software.
I was attempting to refer to an additional function within the Key Editor,
one that allows a user to apply preset fade in and fade outs to individual midi notes within the editor.
Something helping to smooth our brash acoustic piano notes into something a little more accepting.

I think it would make the editing experience far more fluid.

Kind regards
LM

Hi @L_Morris,

Thanks for your message. Could automation be of help here (e.g. using an EQ or filter effect to iron out dedicated harsh sounding notes)?

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi

I, on an amateur level, once watched a professional edit and produce something I had previously written on a four track. There were many machines involved in this process, and one of these machines was of use to remove the beginnings and ends of each individual note within each track. The overall edited sound was softer. An EQ or filter wouldn’t do this job.

Thanks for the response none the less

Kind regards
LM

Hi @L_Morris,

Thanks for your message.

Please let me have the name of the app or process used here, to trim the note beginnings and endings.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi

The app is Cubasis 2,
version Cubasis 2.8.5.

It would be an additional edit function within the Key Editor
for fading in and out individual midi notes.

Kind regards
LM

Hi @L_Morris,

Thanks for your message.
Please let me have the name of the app, which already supports this feature.

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi

I don’t understand request.
We were conversing about a possible upgrade to editing functions.
There is at present no app supporting this feature in Cubasis.

Kind regards
LM