Presets missing?

I don’t seem to have any presets for either Retrologue or Padshop. The library manager has tabs for both of them and says the content is loaded but somehow they don’t appear in Cubase. Am I doing something stupid or did the content not actually get recognized by Cubase? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, am I correct in thinking that NotePerformer, although listed in the VST-Other category, does not actually work in Cubase?

Yes @Nico5, I have NotePerformer and use it extensively with Dorico. The question concerned why it was showing up in the Cubase VST list.

Hey Guys, Any thoughts on my primary question? I could REALLY use some help here.

I don’t seem to have any presets for either Retrologue or Padshop. The library manager has tabs for both of them and says the content is loaded but somehow they don’t appear in Cubase. Am I doing something stupid or did the content not actually get recognized by Cubase? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please supply some more info (screen shots?) Where are the presets missing - in the VST or in the MediaBay?

In the VST, try to toggle the “Include Folders” button and see if makes any difference (red box in the image). Also make sure that no filters are applied by clicking the “Reset Filters” buttons (green boxes)

In the MediaBay, browse Plug-in Presets and expand the folder tree to the Padshop and Retrologue folders - can you see the presets there?

1 Like

Thanks, I am not sure what I did before but they seem to all be there now.
Thanks again.

You’ve just encountered the perils of asking multiple questions in the same thread. :grinning:

It’s more effective to split individual questions into separate posts for a couple of big reasons:

• it’s more obvious to people perusing the forum, when a question hasn’t been answered
  • it’s more polite and altruistic and therefore good forum etiquette, since each question becomes easier to find separately for individuals having the same question later, thus making answers more valuable than just for the person asking.