I’d like to understand better the relationship among the different options to print/export, in particular in Graphics mode. Changes don’t seem to be reflected in the interface and that makes me worried if the correct setting is ok, and I tend the re-check print/page settings all the times!
For example (export pdf):
- in Setup the page size is 23 × 30,5 cm (652 x 865 points)
- in print the page size menu is limited to the default options and doesn’t reflect my custom size (it would be great… but ok)
- the exported file has the size defined in Setup (652 x 865 points)
- changing, in Print, the page size to other sizes don’ t affect the final dimension, which remains 652 x 865 points
- if I change sizes with the OS X dialogs (on the bottom left) the file has the corrected size only if I use the print dialog of the system; and that’s logical
- if I change the orientation (to portrait) something happens and the document is always 40,47 × 30,52 cm (with any other size selected from the Page setup menu selected). Weird… following the logic it should be 30,5(2) x 23 cm…
- coming back to portrait, the printed document is again 652 x 865 points (custom size 23 × 30,5 cm)
Changing the page size in Setup seems to freezes the dimensions, regardless of a new page setup defined in print->graphics.
Thanks for any hint/explanation.