Really weird issue preventing me on Mac to print a score. The printers settings only have 11x17 and 12x18 paper - no letter in either tray.
- At the top, even though the left hand Layouts is set to Full Score, the greyed out score indication is Piccolo 1, yet the score is displayed. I can’t get the score to show in the top unless I go back to engrave and change it. Either way this doesn’t make a difference.
- Print Mode, System Dialogs Page Setup…: set Paper Size to Tabloid
- Close dialog, open again and verify it’s still set to Tabloid
- Print … : set paper size to Tabloid, hit print
- The printer asks to load Letter
- Page Setup…: has reset back to Letter
Really odd is that another score does print