privileged helper has wrong version

So this will work even with SIP disabled?

3.0.27 works with SIP disabled here. Thank you Steinberg! Thanks for the heads up jamesn81 and thanks to everyone who struggled with this until it was fixed.

Its not reasonable to force us to turn on SIP. I have some software that requires it to be off. Its my choice to turn off. Please donā€™t make us turn it on.

Hackingtoshā€¦ needs SIP off

Thanks worked!

Is there a version of Cubase 10 Pro that DOESNĀ“T install Library Manager?
I only need Cubase Pro 10 :slight_smile:
And I wrote to support and receive from 10.0.05 to 10.0.40 , because Library manager gets my Mac stuck on shut down or restart (finder freeze).
I discover is from Library Manager.
So, is there a version, for Mac , without Library Manager?

Hello here!
I solved this problem for my mac.
All what you need just to repair helper tool in Terminal.
I used it for me - solution took a minuteā€¦ but searching - weeksšŸ˜€
So if that problem still not solved - I can share my solution of this problem for mac.
Best wishes
Nata

Hello, Natalive,
can you please share how did you manage to repair helper tool? Iā€™ve tried all that was described here, but nothing worked. I made a ticket with Steinberg more than a week ago. It was declared ā€œSolvedā€ but no answer was in it. So I opened it again and hope to be lucky and get an answer.

Hello Francesco,
yes - i have solution for mac for the helper tool.
Unfortunately I also didnā€™t get any help - so i was searching for the solutions during weeks.
I have found already some friends around the world even - after I showed how i solved and it helped.
I also gave my solution to support of Steinberg.
you can write me nota-v@yandex.com and I send you what i made. If it will help i will be really happy.
Nata

1 Like

Hello, Natalive,
can you please share how did you manage to repair helper tool? Iā€™ll send you a message to nota-v@yandex.com), thatā€™s ok?
Thank you very mutch
LuĆ­s

Same problem. SIP is ON, I tried the 3.2.20 and 3.0.23 NOTHING else this error.