Problem connecting 2 UR824s to Catalina and Logic Pro

I’m having a problem connecting 2 UR824s to Catalina and Logic Pro.

Have read several posts and it seems to me that I followed the procedure, but it still does not work … I connected my first UR824 to set up the clock and put it to ADAT B In in the Audio / MIDI setup of my MacMini.

I then turned off, and I connected my 2nd UR824 which I set the clock to Internal to make it my Master. I connected 2 optical cables in the Out of the slave to the IN of the master, and the IN of the slave in the out of the master.

In the DSPMixFR_USR824, in the parameters I assigned the inputs from 9 to 16 ADAT OUT B. In Logic Pro, my inputs 1-8 work, but not from 9 to 16, can you tell me what I forgot ?

Salut, Je vois que tu parles français, je suis de Québec,Canada et j’ai un problème pour connecter 2 UR824 sur Catalina et Logic Pro.
J’ai lu plusieurs posts et il me semble avoir suivi la procédure, mais ça fonctionne toujours pas…
J’ai connecté mon premier UR824 pour configurer l’horloge et je l’ai mis sur ADAT B In dans la configuration Audio/MIDI de mon MacMini. J’ai ensuite éteint, et j’ai connecté mon 2e UR824 qui lui j’ai mis l’horloge sur Internal pour en faire mon Master. J’ai connecté 2 câbles optique dans le Out du slave vers le IN du master, et le IN du slave dans le out du master.
Dans le DSPMixFR_USR824, dans les paramètres j’ai assigné les inputs de 9 à 16 ADAT OUT B.
Dans Logic Pro, mes entrées 1-8 fonctionne, mais pas de 9 à 16, peux-tu me dire ce que j’ai oublié?