Problem Dragging Instrument From Browser

I WANT TO CREATE A CUSTOM DRUM KIT,IT SHOULD BE EASY EVEN FOR A DUMMY LIKE ME
I have 2nd fresh install of Groove Agent 5 SE and rescanned groove agent and media bay as best i can
I then went to create a Custom Drum Kit In Order To Start Doing Some Recording ,Drag and drop They Say— HahHa I’llCrack The Jokes, No Chance
I just ran into file browser problem in groove agent 5se this time,same old same old ,
have a look at this Dom Sigalas Tutorial
DOM CAN SELECT AND DRAG - AND DRAG - AND DRAG INDIVIDUAL DRUM INSTRUMENT FROMFILE BROWSER AND CREATE A KIT. I Cant

Create Custom Drum Kits in Groove Agent SE-From START to FINISH #cubase #grooveagent #drums

My browser aint populating and when i search for a kick drum
I Find
That’s Right Nothing
I am so close to just calling it a day with Steinberg Products
Either it works or it doesnt,and in my case it doesnt
Come on lets hear the latest on how to get the browser to work for me as it does for Dom
I Thankyou

AND YET ANOTHER SERIOUS CRASH ERROR AND YES I HAVE A FRESH INSTALL OF CUBASE 11 PRO AND DELETED PREFERENCES, AS I STAND CUBASE 11 PRO AND GROOVE AGENT 5 SE
ARE UNSTABLE and UNUSABLE.
Any one have any suggestions for NEW DAW that works better than this .
Seriously Im Listening !

Using Windows?
You’re not running Cubase as an Admin are you? That can cause issues and breaks drag and drop as you’re dragging the file from a user desktop, into an admin application - and they have different rights/permissions.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK
Either Tech Support Fixes This Problem REMOTELY Or
I Want A Refund

Are you running Cubase in Windows as admin? This will block drag and drop.

Then contact tech support, this is a user forum.

You might consider taking a breath before posting without a verbal filter. Certainly, if others can use a function and you can’t, the first place to look is at the local setup.

You are in the UK, so you can contact Steinberg directly online or by phone.

A question was asked of you:

any chance of giving me some contact details please and thankyou

You can raise a support ticket from your steinberg account here:
https://account.steinberg.net/support

Full details on how to contact is here (including phone number if you prefer):

how would i find that out please

fantastic,thank you

Would admin remove this post as i cannot get a solution to the problem,this post serves no purpose. Ta

LOOKS LIKE THE FAULT ISNT ME THEN, Still Hasnt Been Fixed By The Look of Things