Problem Recording MIDI make a double long notes or just double

Hello, I have a problem on NUENDO 13 when I record MIDI for about 2 weeks. When I record or do a retrospective recording, NUENDO creates duplicate notes for me. There are 3 forms of duplicates.
1- Very long notes of the length of the container or locator OUT
I delete the long notes and only the notes played normally remain.
2- Very short notes with 0 ticks just in front of the note played
I have to select them to remove them.
3- Almost identical duplicates
Removing duplicates does not remove all of them as there may be slight differences in duration.

I haven’t changed anything in my MIDI settings and my keyboard (YAMAHA CP33) and it is not in SPLIT MODE. I’ve been working in MIDI for 30 years and I’ve never had this.
Do you have an idea ? Maybe since installing NUENDO 13?
I don’t know…
Thank you Olivier

Maybe check if your MIDI input on the channel is set to All or Omni and change it to a particular channel.

Thanks Wheel,
I tried with only the MIDI input and it is the same problem.
I tried to delete (dossier des données in French) Folder of setup (maybe) and it didn’t resolve anything

Interesting, I’ve had this issue since upgrading to 13 as well, I assumed maybe my keyboard was glitching out, as it’s fairly random when this happens, but in hindsight, the audio when I am playing before inserting the retrospective record doesn’t correspond with this behavior.

I have since fixed this problem on my system, just wanted to put it out there for anyone else that encounters it:

1 Like

Hi,
I finally make some tests.
To change the Input selection —> same problem
To change the MIDI Cable and the MIDI INPUT on RME Fireface UFX —> same problem

And Finally to install USB Yamaha Driver for my CP33 for USB MIDI
And It Works !!! :slight_smile:

It seems to be resolved, but I don’t still know why I have this problem with MIDI connection and cable. Is it the MIDI Interface of the Piano, or The RME MIDI ???
Is it the Update 13.0.30 that I installed witch have a provblem with my piano and MIDI interface ???

So it works, thanks for your help and back to work and composition !
I suppose I will never know !!!