Problem updating eLicenser (resolved)

Today I was working on some stuff in Cubase; however, I decided to press the Maintenance button on my eLicenser Control Center, but now it doesn’t want to update. It justs stays stuck; however, my Internet service is working & I’ve been able to record onto Cubase AI5. Does anyone have a solution to this?

OK, I was able to figure out the problem. I needed to update to the latest eLicenser. Update did work; however, one question. Can I now delete my previous version of eLicenser even though in my Add/Delete programs in Windows 7 it still has my previous version listed instead of the latest eLicenser. Would appreciate someone’s help.

You can delete all eLicenser software altogether and just install the latest one, if you want.

I generally only install the latest version available when I get an update on any of my eLicenser plugins.

Also, you might want to change the title of the topic to something like “Problem updating eLicenser [resolved]”.
(That way, people won’t feel obliged to read it and find out that you fixed it yourself.)