Problem updating to 5.5.4

Hi all,

I just tried to update to 5.5.4 - on my MacBook - no problem - on my studio MacPro it says “Version 5.5 not found” ??? How can I solve this ?

Thanks
Bart

Do you really have 5.5 on your Mac Pro? What about permission? Is your user Administrator? Can you try Repair disk permission from the Disk Utilities?

5.5.3 is on the system - use it everyday - I am the administrator - disk permission OK - disk repair OK …
Never had problems with updates and stuff …

Please help … Anybody ?

Greetz
Bart

Is your Nuendo 5.5.3 app placed in the Application folder? Can you try to tresh preferences of Nuendo and try to update again?

Yes, Nuendo 5.5.3 is in the Applications folder … Where do I find the Nuendo preference folder ? What will happen when I delete this ?

Thanks
Bart

This is the folder. If you delete (rename) it, your Cubase/Nuendo makes factory reset. It will looks like the first runing of Cuabse/Nuendo.

Thanks, I found the solution … it was not the preference file but ??? there was a corrupt “Nuendo 5.5.app” in the program folder ??? I deleted this one and the preference file … and then the update worked out fine …

From where came this corrupted Nuendo file ?? It’s a mistery to me …

Greetz
Bart