Problem with Komplete audio 6 and recommondation

Hi

I have 2 problems with my setup. One is my Microphone (shure SM58) keeps cutting in and out. It cuts out the first bit of vocal every time there is a second or so break between vocals. its like it cuts the inputs every time there is no sound going through and then “turns on” the signal again as soon as there is sound which has a delay and misses the first bits every time there is a break instead of recording continually.

I also Noticed my midi keyboard un-syncs (transpose half a note) to the Cubase synth I use (any of them). I first though its the midi keyboard and transposed it in the setting to make it work with the Cubase synth the notes keep transposing to off notes and when inspecting the keyboard I cant find that any changes have been made which now make me think that there is a problem with my audio interface.

Has anyone had any similar issues before?

Hardware I use:

Komplete audio 6
KRK Rokit 6 (balanced output)
Axiom 49 Midi Keyboard (midi ports on Komplete audio 6)
Shure SM58 (input 1)
Cubase 8 Pro
MSI Laptop: Windows 10, 16GB RAM, i7 6700-HQ, Geforce GTX 1060

Maby if there is no solution what are some good Audio interfaces you would recommend i could try to see if it fixes the problem?

Thank you in advance

The first issue sounds like you have a VST (like a compressor or limiter) assigned somewhere in the chain. This would make your audio sound like you describe.

Can’t help with your 2nd issue.

BTW… your audio interface should work fine with Cubase and your keyboard. So… there is no reason to purchase another unless you want to upgrade.

Regards. :sunglasses: