I’m experiencing a very odd problem with my Cubase. Any time that I would like to access the edit channel settings window it makes a weird glitch on my screen. The menu bar inside of the edit channel settings disappears and turns black for some reason… I re-installed Cubase, but the problem still stays. However, when I open the Mix Console itself I have no such problem.
Could it be my videocard? My computer? Or the software itself? Please help me! Thanks in advance!
Hi and welcome,
This has been discussed few times here on the forum already. What graphic card do you use, please?
If you use NVIDIA, please try this:
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
- Start the installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settins.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.