Probleme mit Esraj & Erhu

Cubase Pro und Halion SE sind auf dem neusten Stand. Alle zugekauften Sounds funktionen überwältigend prächtig nur Esraj % Erhu nicht. Ich bekomme sie in den Halion geladen, sie produziern auch (Pegeldaten), aber hören kann ich sie nicht.
Seit Tagen versuche ich dieses wundevolle Paket zum laufen zu bekommen, habe viel versucht.
Nur einmal konnte ich die Töne mittels Keybord erzeugen und eine Aufnahme erstellen.
Aber die Aufnahme hören war nicht mehr drin. Seitdem verhält sich dieses Paket wie oben beschrieben. Wie gesagt alle anderen Pakete funktionieren prächtig und so wie es soll… reinladen, aufnehmen, abspielen, bearbeiten… kein Problem… Auch ein Vergleich bei den Einstellungen hat nichts ergeben… Esraj & Erhu sind zwar da aber schweigen mich an…

I have the same issue. The Erhu & Esraj vst is downloaded and registered and when I start up Cubase it loads in Halion SE3. However, when I select one of the six options (Erhu legato, phrases, Esraj sustain, etc.) from the right side panel there is no “preview” sound like normally. When I add one of the instruments to my project I still cant get it to produce sound. The only way to hear the instrument is when I press play and then select the instrument in the right side panel again and listen to the “preview” sound. But after that, still no sound produced by the intruments loaded into the project though. Side note, pressing the notes related to the phrases in the “edit instrument” panel does trigger movement of the sample position tracker, but no sound is played. Please assist, its a waste to not be able to implement such a wonderful sound into my music.

Ok I think I resolved the issue. MIDI CC 11 (expression), needs to be at least above 107 to be able to hear the instrument. So on the instrument track loaded into project–> show automation → drop down menu → more… → MIDI Channel → all CC → CC11 (expression) → make sure this is set to high lvl (at least 107).

(thanxs for that) Your way works fine… Now i can listen too…
But the its a very silence noise… no flying heavenly sound over hell… Can i ask you, how you get it louder without loosing its natural charakter?

Ahhh… Got it…
When i use 127 insted of 107 or/and I can change the volume over my keyboard pitch 2. (M-Audio Oxygen) now i can let the strings fly…
This need your Solution first.
So thanx for all

Mal eine andere Frage:
Muss ich das Produkt beim Hersteller direkt kaufen damit ich den Einführungsrabatt bekomme? Im Warenkorb von Steinberg wird bei mir nämlich der reguläre Preis angegeben. Soll ja noch bis heute gehen die Aktion.

Wenn ich auf diesen Link klicke, sehe ich sofort den Rabatt:
Esraj & Erhu Ethnic String Phrases | Steinberg

Da wird es mir auch noch richtig angezeigt, sber im Warenkorb dann nicht mehr, komisch. Hab dann wohl Pech gehabt.

Kann’s leider nicht mehr testen, ab heute 99,99 € statt 99,99 € :roll_eyes: