Problems auto-saving in cubase 11

1 - it has happened many times, that I have the “auto-save” active in cubase every 7 min, but many times, it has not saved for hours … do you know why? I think it is a mistake and it has lost me a lot of time …
2 - from a time to here from version 8 approximately, each saving interrupts the production process and the computer stops for a long time and if I am using ARA2 with REVOICE 4.3 longer … especially with “LANES” that exceed at 50 and many “COMPIN” cuts, it is quite exasperating to wait 4 or 5 min while saving the project automatically.

SEE THE IMAGE!

Could be because Autosave is not active during playback.

is the autosave from when you stop playback? why? for what? If one, what you need is to support the projects so that they are not lost? What should I do then for the autosave to be fulfilled?

You should save your projects using the save command at File>Save or File>Save New Version.

do you work in cubase or u are a simple user? because your response is basic and no useful. I can redo the work too… this is not the point… the point is… the technology may help to do our works reliably, comfortably and better.

What do you mean redo the work?

Autosave is not dependable for regular file saving. People like to use it though, and have asked for improvements time and again.

For the safety of your projects and your sanity, you should get into the habit of saving using the the commands, and don’t depend on Autosave.

By the way it was originally introduced decades ago and was meant as a safety in case of crashing, rather than a convenience. It’s unfortunate, I know.

I try to be simple, but life seems always to get complicated.