Problems interfacing with Lexicon Lambda audio interface

Hi,
I am having some issues recording audio and playing midi using Lexicon Lambda user interface. I’ll try to detail all I know, tell me what can I do to farther investigate this issue and solve this.

The issues:
Playing midi is mostly working but not always as expected, there is sometimes weird noises and unneeded “reverbing” effect. Generally speaking I can get by with working with midi.
Recording audio seldom works, sometimes it records some static noise, sometimes it records what it ears but very distorted.

I am using:
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
16GB RAM
234GB of free diskspace
processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80Hz 1.99 GHz
64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Cubase Elements 10 (latest update)
Lexicon Lambda (I don’t know about any versions of this product)
The lambda driver from here: Lambda Driver v2.7 | Lexicon Pro - Legendary Reverb and Effects

My studio setup settings:

My driver control panel setting:

In Studio > audio connections it all seems to be routed fine. (and functioning)

What I tried:

• Listening to music without cubase but setting the audio output to the USB device (Lambda) in windows. Seems to work.
  • Recording with a different software (audacity) seems to be working fine.
  • Setting the driver to the default built in in cubase. Seems to enable me to record, but I can only play music from the built in speakers (no headphone / external speakers). And of course - there is the expected latency.
  • Trying this on a different computer - it works as expected, even though that computer had less processing abilities than this one.
  • Tweaking the buffer size in the control panel. Seems to have some effect, but neither is satisfying. Either I can’t get a continuous recording, or there is too much latency, and any way there are still problems - it’s not smooth.

By now I’m extremely frustrated. Please help me to solve this issue.
Thanks.

Hi,

Could you try with ASIO4ALL driver instead, please?