Problems with Android IAP Classic Machines

Hello,

I am having trouble getting the in-app purchase I made for the classic machines to add as an instrument to my project. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction here?

Here is what I am doing and have tried:

1. I purchased the classic machines instruments about a week ago and have not been able to use them thus far.
  2. When I attempt to select the instrument I would like to change the instrument in my project to, I am brought back to the original purchase page that details the classic machine IAP. The only options at this point are to close the store window or select restore purchases.
  3. When I select restore purchases, a notification pop-up appears with a message indicating one store purchase (classic machines is the only IAP I have) has been resored. Nothing changes.
  4. I have done all the basic stuff like closing the app, restarting my device (Galaxy Tab S7+) besides resetting app data since I don’t know how to protect my projects from being deleted.

What I want to do:

1. Tap on the classic machine I would like to use.
  2. The classic machine replaces the default keyboard instrument.

Thanks for any help,
Tob.

Hi @tobborksepp,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

Please let us have more details about your issue:

(1) Do you use Cubasis for iOS or Cubasis for Android?
(2) What does the Classic Machines purchase button in the In-App Shop displays text-wise?

Thanks,
Lars

1. Android (Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus, Android 12)
  2. The button displays “BOUGHT!” and there is a restore purchases button in the top right.

My S21 Ultra, also on Android 12, does not have any problems so I am just going to reinstall the app on the Tab to see if that resolves the problem.

Hi @tobborksepp,

Thanks for your message.
Please keep us updated about your progress.

Thanks
& stay well,
Lars