I am very satisfied with Doricos Lay Out. And it is a pleasure to work with the program. But in this orchestra-score there are some problems.
- The TEMPO-text with q=80 ranges out of the page-space.
- About the 2 Horn/parts (They play in D, Eb, F and C) and 2 clarinet-parts (They play in Bb and A). In these 4 parts the notes crumble together at places.
- One place where the horn change transposition from bar to bar, the key-change accidentials collide with the note.
And on the Wish-List are 2 items:
- Fermatas placed over a pause and leave space for another pause, so the player knows that another player has an uobeat. (see illustration in next “mail”)
- I can choose the line-shift and the page-shift.-
I can mail the Siegfried Idyll score to you if convenient.