Problems with Layout in parts with Horn with diff. transposi

I am very satisfied with Doricos Lay Out. And it is a pleasure to work with the program. But in this orchestra-score there are some problems.

• The TEMPO-text with q=80 ranges out of the page-space.
  • About the 2 Horn/parts (They play in D, Eb, F and C) and 2 clarinet-parts (They play in Bb and A). In these 4 parts the notes crumble together at places.
  • One place where the horn change transposition from bar to bar, the key-change accidentials collide with the note.

And on the Wish-List are 2 items:

• Fermatas placed over a pause and leave space for another pause, so the player knows that another player has an uobeat. (see illustration in next “mail”)
  • I can choose the line-shift and the page-shift.-

I can mail the Siegfried Idyll score to you if convenient.
Dorico Horn part.jpg
Dorico Horn in score.jpg
Dorico clarinet 1.jpg

On the Wish-List:

• Fermatas placed over a pause and leave space for another pause, so the player knows that another player has an uobeat
    Dorico Siegfried fermata problem.jpg

This problem is easily solved. In Engrave mode, insert a break in the crumbled line and then all look´fine.

I’m not sure what you mean in your fermata example, I’m afraid: the notation as shown looks correct to me. I assume you mean that there should be some kind of division in the rests in the empty bar? If so, you can split the bar rest into specific rests by explicitly inputting them using rest input (shortcut , to engage rest input) and using force durations (shortcut O).