Problems with MG12XU win 10 Driver

Hello Yamaha Support are you okay?

I have provided proof here that their drivers do not work properly with recent updates of Windows 10 64 bit, have you read the OBS forum post I linked?

I have the USB DRIVER problems with the same driver on 2 different Yamaha mixers from you?

How can you be so ignorant, do they actually read the forum here properly?

Where users say that Yamaha will soon lose many customers if they continue to operate so their driver policy?

Their update process is just too low and we customers have to suffer!

Pulse 300!

Your junk driver is currently just not working, I can gladly link you here a DXDiag here to find the error possibly.

There is nowhere to point this out to Yamaha, no address to report errors!

This is not good customer service that Yamaha delivers internationally.

I would advise Yamaha times to build its own forum for customers so that errors are noticed in the first place how do you know that not many more have these problems, although I have experienced it several times.

A Yamaha forum on the Yamaha website would make driver problems quickly findable.

Yamaha has lost me as a customer.

Question why ist he driver change self the Samlplerate from 41khz to 48 khz sample rate on a yamaha audiogram 6 if i restart my pc? This is a driver mistake!!!

This is the same yamaha steinberg driver for UR steinberg products!!!

Read please this here: Yamaha Ag06 with audio problems when opening the obs! | OBS Forums (obsproject.com)

YOU have READING THIS?

Neue Yamaha Steinberg USB Treiber Version 2.1.3 für Windows - Steinberg Hardware / UR Series - Steinberg Foren

There are also customers complaining about another Steinberg product with exactly the same drivers problems??? And you seriously tell me the driver runs in ORDER!!!???

Because it is the same DRIVER like my Yamaha Steinberg Driver!

1 Like