Process Plugin and Autotune 8.1 really really slow

Hello All,

I am having an issue with the combination of using Process Plugin and Autotune 8.1

I will click on Process Plugin, select AT8.1, make all my little tweaks, click Process.

And what seem to be almost instant has now turned into a waiting game of 20-30 seconds.

I have this problem also. Did you ever find a solution as this thread is a few months old.

thanks

Mart

I’ve been having the EXACT same issue. I’m tempted to dig up a previous version to start using because this is getting ridiculous :angry:

Got some great news. I got the problem fixed! I reached out to Antares, and they sent me the following email:

Hello,

Yes, I can help you with this. Unfortunately we’ve heard reports of this before, and this issue appears to be effecting the latest Windows VST3 version of Auto-Tune 8.1.8.

To resolve the issue follow the instructions below:

1. Quit Cubase and any other DAWs you may have open.

2. Uninstall Auto-Tune 8.1.8:
    a. Open the Control Panel then go to ‘Programs and Features.’
    b. Select Auto-Tune 8.1 and click “uninstall.”

3. Download and install the previous VST3 version of Auto-Tune 8.1.6 from this link:
    http://antarestech.com/downloads/Auto-Tune_8/PC/Auto-Tune_8_VST3_PC_v8.1.6.zip >

Version 8.1.6 is unaffected by this issue, so once you install it, you should be good to go.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. We’ve notified our developers and they’re in the process of working on a fix for this issue that’ll be released in the next Auto-Tune update.

Had the same problem with Autotune 8.1 and Cubase pro 9.

The same solution also works!

Thanks,
Maarten

Excellent. Thank you.