Proper 4K / HiDpi implementation

Any news on this fix?

I think you can see by the lack of responses that many with this problem have moved to another DAW. Its a great shame that despite Steinberg’s promises to give this high priority nothing has been done. My Cubase like many others is up for sale on eBay and the only reason I keep an eye on this forum is that if they resolve it I could be tempted to keep it.

I also have the terrible feeling that if and when they do resolve it, it will be a paid update.

Stay Safe,

Quietly

Yep, I purchased my Studio One licence on Friday and it’s like a breath of fresh air. It’s not just the HiDPI stuff that led me to the decision but it was a major factor. In my opinion Cubase needs a complete overhaul - it’s creaking at the seams. Every update breaks something else and there seems to be little appetite to fix even the most basic of nitpicks, let alone the big issues. I’m sure Presonus aren’t entirely squeaky clean, but they at least fix stuff, and for free too.

I like so much about Cubase, but a lot of work needs to be done before they will convince me to come back.