Proposal: List of recently used and Favorite plugins in Plugin collection

Hi!

I think it would be really helpful to have two additional standard folders in the Plugin Collection list for selecting plugins you normally use, so that you don’t have to search the whole plugin tree every time:

• “Favorite plugins” - folder where plugins you have defined as favorites are presented
  • “Recently used” - where Cubase automatically puts plugins you have recently used

This is something that I find is very useful in Wavelab.

The favorite plugins could be defined using a new column in the “VST Plug-in Manager” window where you can select favorite plugins.

Regards
/Hackej

2 Likes

hi Hackej

Why not tag this as a ‘feature request’ ?

Hi!
Of course!
Just forgot the new way of using the forum.

/Hackej

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re aware or not, but you can create your own collections in the VST plugin manager. I have one setup as ‘favourites’ for this reason. You just toggle which collection you’re viewing in the browser.

But yeah, it would be an improvement to be able to flag favourites in the main list as it’s much simpler to manage. Recently used would be handy too.

1 Like

Hi!

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I use own defined collections in general but I think favorites could be managed a little bit easier and more efficient. Especially having automatic list for recently used.

/Hackej