Q about audio processing tool

Hi!I use lot of many great tools from audio- process-tools. Isnt there somekind of keycommand, i hate that i select waveform on the bottom of the window, then i have to go up, select audio, process…

What i like is that i push right mouse or maybe some keycommand and audio process tools selection pop open where my mouse cursor is.Is it doable? Could not find anything about it in key commands or manual.But i think i saw somebody do that in some tutorial maybe…tnx in advance

Yes you can set up a key command/s for audio processing, I have several commonly used ones set up on my system.

Obviously it’s in the key commands dialogue. audio realtime processing I think? it will list all the plugins then just set the key combination you want.

You can even set up a macro to execute a string of commands for more complex stuff

From memory so you may have to look about a bit, but it is there.

tnx 4 quickreplay, i know it logical that i find it there but nope, its not there, still cant find it :blush:

What i like is that i push right mouse or maybe some keycommand and audio process tools selection pop open where my mouse cursor is.Is it doable?

Apart from the key commands, you can also choose to not use the toolbox on right click (which you seem to be doing at the moment), that way the audio menu will pop up on right click directly next to the mouse cursor, no need to choose the audio menu from the top window.

That you can´t find it doesn´t mean it isn´t there.

then i have to go up, select audio, > process> …

So probably you should look for “process” or “process plugin” in the keycommands…

Thats all great but can you exactly tell me how to change my right mouse button to it? I feel absolutely idiot since i have been using cubase since Q4 but cant find these simple things. Also is File- export- audio mixdown possible to sign keycomand? Im doing lots of track bouncing, that would also save me a lot of time…apart of that i must add Q6+ eastwest Goliath is incredible beast!Im totally stunned, musical abilities just went up and realitonship with my gf went down, cause ill be spendin lots of time with my new honeys :laughing:

edit: i found audio export, it was logical, under File, but audio process tool window isnt that logical :cry:

Preferences → Editing → Tools → disable Popup toolbox on right click
gives you a new submenu with “process” on right click. Nevertheless, keycommand is the faster option.