Quantise groove templates.

I have a large amount of these but due to the present system (XML doc) it is not easy or quick to select one.
I end up with one very long drop down menu.
A more modern system where I could put these in organised files and change the order would make groove templates a lot more useful.

+1

+1

Another change they should make at the same time is to save the currently active groove with the Project. As it currently is is now if you use a shuffle groove in Project A and then open Project B which is straight 4/4 the shuffle groove will still be active - it always uses the last one selected. This can be a real issue when you go back to an older project and don’t recall the groove you used in it. Saving the groove with the project would avoid this.

+1
i had this FR long time ago… its tedious to select groove quantise from a long list.
should be organized in folders by user and also add the great search box as in plugin search.
(its just one example of old cubase functions that didnt developed with modern cubase,there are more areas needed to be more modernized and with better workflow)

Yeah, if grooves could be managed just like the Plugin Manager that would be great.

+1

This should really just be another media type in Media Bay that opens the same media browser as for just about anything else in Cubase. Set attributes on the file, save file as .quantize, store file in <user>\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Quantize Grooves, backup/restore/share with friends/whatever.