Quantising audio to a fixed tempo

Hi All,
First post here but was previously on cubase.net :smiley: . I’ve just upgraded for 6 to 7.5 and I was wondering if there is a new easy way to do the above. Basically I have been sent stems of a track played to a variable tempo click and I would like to convert them all to a constant tempo. The original tracks don’t vary to wildly around the target tempo but I need them to lock in exactly. I have the original click track if that helps do the creation if hit points.
Anyone have any good ideas?
Cheers
Sam

I would suggest checking out the guide from this video: Multi-Track Drum Editing and Hit Points | Advanced Features in Cubase 7 - YouTube
I hope this is helpful.

The cited process is okay for drums, but for less percussive, pitched instruments the slicing doesn’t work so well. Not sure if this is what the OP is getting at, but I had an issue with quantized audio and Musical Mode not playing nice together. I touched on that here: Quantizing Audio AND Musical Mode - Users, please read and s - Cubase - Steinberg Forums. I took the linked video down, but I can easily recreate another - but I think I adequately described the shortcoming.

Run tempo detection on the click track, set definition of all audio files from tempo, set them to musical mode and fix the tempo.