Question about UR44 USB

This looks awesome to me, too, but I have a quick question that seems obvious and another that’s not so obvious.

1. How many independent tracks can be recorded simultaneously? 2, 4, or 6 (since you have the additional line-level inputs)?

2. When will Sam Ash (a northeast US based pro-audio retail chain) start carrying this? I have a charge card with them and would like to pick this up the next time they have a “12-month, same as cash” deal going.

Larry, zzound has a 4 pay deal for the UR44. Comes out to about $75.00 each month.

Thanks. I think Sam Ash would have 6 months by default for any purchase over $300 unless they are running a promotional sale like I mentioned above.

Larry,
I was going to check if I could record the full 6 tracks at one time (as 3 stereo pairs) but I have had no end of problems today.
My PC is a few years old and still running Cubase 5 on Win XP. XP is not supported and I think it may be a reason I am getting horrible clicks through my audio, even at higher buffer sizes (256, 512 etc).
I have also discovered that channel 1 on the UR44 is not functioning properly, low level crackly audio. I thought it was a lead or something I had done in settings but it appears the hardware is at fault. Need to have it returned I suppose.

Anyway, I may try at least 4 tracks tomorrow if I get time and I will post my findings.

Cheers

Stevo… :slight_smile:

See my new thread about recording 6 tracks at once -

Cheers

Stevo… :slight_smile: