R16 with cubase+reactivation, Y U NO WORK!?

So ive been bashing my head against the wall for days now over what im beginning to feel is a dumb purchase. I recently bought the ZOOM R16 to use as a audio interface, I was excited to see it come with a software that ive heard nothing but good things about “tadah cubase le5” I excitedly installed everything onto my windows xp hp desktop. but i neglected to really read the directions. I wound up in a spot where my computer was running slowly and having trouble and i couldnt even record anything. so i restored my compter to a previous date thus losing cubase and everything else. heres the kicker. now i cant get a NEW activation code for cubase to get it back…WHY DAMMIT!?

now i cant get a NEW activation code for cubase to get it back…WHY DAMMIT!?

I don´t know - maybe because you also neglect to read the instructions on my Steinberg…?
I have already done a re-activation of Cubase LE 5 and following the instructions, I did not have any problem to get it working.

Undo the system restore. If that doesn’t restore the license, you can always get another one in MySteinberg by typing in your old code-if you still have it.