Random wird sample rate issue? Honestly idk

My project pitch is weirdly shifted and I can’t fix it in any way!

Here’s the short video showing how disastrous it is with the issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HM838IFYss

The first footage shown in the video was recorded last night and it was fine. However, the next day I opened the same exact project in Cubase and this weird tone deaf happened. As you can hear the difference is night and day. I can’t seem to figure out what’s causing this terrible issue. Before recording the video last night, the project had this issue that changes pitch of project’s melodic elements while playing back. The symptom just suddenly starts to appear and disappear randomly, but I never changed sample rate or anything.

Today I haven’t changed anything since the last saved state on the project I’m working on. Already checked if its sample rate is correct at 48kHz. Forgot to show in the video, but the audio events used in the project are also 48kHz in pool window. It’s only happening with this project so far as far as I confirmed.

If anyone can tell me how to fix this, let me know and I’ll show you my cat pictures in return… :cat2:

My gears are:
Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 (latest)
Cubase Pro 12.0.70 (latest)
Audient EVO16 audio interface 4.3.18 (latest)

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Vermeer
32GB RAM
1TB Intel SSD 670p Series NVMe
GeForce RTX3060 12GB (latest driver)