Range Selection Between Locators for Selected Track

Is it possible to make a range selection between locators on selected track?

I would like to set locators to cycle marker and then select a track and have a range selection only on the selected track(s). That way I can split the range selection and edit accordingly.

Maybe there is a better way to accomplish.

This Macro should work but another classic case where we need a delay in the macros. It works one by one assuming you have “Cycle Follows Range Selection” already active in preferences before you activate it. I wonder if this is one of those things Nuendo already has.
Range Selection Between Locators for Selected Track.jpg

1 Like

this however selects the range on all the tracks in the arrange at once, and is as such identical to the command ‘edit - select in loop’.

i too was trying to make a script (with PLE) to select a range only on the selected channel, but despite the script being confirmed as formally correct, it never worked.

That is strange for me it only does it on the selected track if I run each command one by one manually. Did you try it and get different results?

I have spent hours trying to get your Pro Tools style automation to work relating to the selection cubase ninja - pro tools-style trim automation macro - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

I wish I could get PLE to select automation nodes if that is the thread you are referring too.