Re-Installing pre owned Cubase 9.5 (education version)

Hello,
My brother passed me his copy of Cubase Pro 9.5 Education version (which consists of the E-Licenser USB stick and the packaging) and I am facing much confusion over the steps which I need to take to install the program (or whether it is even possible at all).
It has come to my attention that the Download Access Code that was on the sheet that came with the package can only be used once. What am I supposed to do in this case?
Any advice will be much appreciated.

You don’t need the download access code, that’s only for new purchases.

You can simply download the installers which are freely available to anyone.

I boxed the items you need in the image below. Note that technically, education versions aren’t transferable. But I won’t tell if you won’t.

The best part is that if you want to update to the latest version there’s a sale going on now that applies to you. (all promos apply to education versions, and once you buy the update, you own a full retail version, with all the rights and privileges that come with it)

Go to Steinberg Sales Offers and Promotions | Steinberg select the one for Cubase 9.5 Pro. Select Cubase Pro 11, and on the page that appears, select the box as shown below. (I’m in the USA so the price is in dollars)

I’m still a bit lost, where do I download the Download Assistant from?

Oh, sorry, I thought you had it already.

Thanks