Reactivate license for Halion Symphonic Orchestra

Had to reimage my operating system. Now my Halion Symphonic Orchestra does not work.

I tried to enter my old activation code into eLicenser Control Center…and it says it’s no longer valid.

So…what do I do now?

Here are the instructions on the Steinberg page:
" How to reactivate step by step

• Install your Steinberg software on the new system.

• Verify online, if updates are available and install them where required.
    Some installers allow for including latest updates during the installation.

In most cases, username and email address are the same.

• Click on the big red [Reactivate] button at the top.

• A list of all registered licenses that can be reactivated appears.
    Select the Soft-eLicenser containing the license to be reactivated.

• Only registered licenses can be reactivated!
      If you cannot find the license you need to reactivate please click on the button [Register eLicenser / Software] on the top left, to register your software.
      Among others, you can apply the already used activation code for registering a license.
    • Licenses on USB-eLicensers cannot and don’t need to be reactivated!
      If a USB-eLicenser or a license stored on an USB-eLicenser cannot be recognised, please note the instructions in this help article: USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key - Details, Tips and Troubleshooting

Soft-eLicenser in the eLicenser Control Center

• A new windows opens.
    Enter the number of the new (!) Soft-eLicenser which has been created on your new system…"

How do I get a new soft-elicenser if I don’t have an activation code to enter in the first place. Right now the product is not even listed in eLicensor Control Center.

Is it listed in your MySteinberg account?

The doc is saying

in your online account-- Do you see your HSO license there? (Not the Elicenser Control Center)
If you don’t, then one of two things might be going on: You did not register that SeL, or you have another Steinberg account where you did register it.

It’s on my online account.

But on my SeL it is not there.

Then follow the instructions carefully, an dbe certain that you have read the entire page.

If you want more help please post a screen grab of your elicenser control center window- the whole window please. (you can blur the SeL serial number)