First time excited user of Cubase. Long learning curve ahead. Came from Logic Pro.
Even though I’m starting out in Cubase, one of the most crucial things for me is to have my reamp setup configured properly in Cubase. My routing chain:
guitar (Git) -> DI box -> Analog1 of interface -> Analog1 In of Dry Guitar mono track -> Analog1 Out of Dry Guitar mono track -> Analog1 out of interface -> amp/reamp box -> Analog2 in of interface -> Analog2 In on mono Reamp Track -> Main Stereo Out
What I’m able to do:
- Reamp from the dry recording
- Record both the dry and reamped signal simultaneously
- Play on my guitar and hear the wet signal
What I can’t do:
- Can’t seem to monitor the dry signal only (can only monitor the wet signal)
- When I do an export of the wet track I can only hear the unprocessed signal (seems strange considering the above).
Much appreciate your time.