I’m very new user with Wavelab… My plan is to digitalise all of my Vinyl Records (1’000++). My Equipment is: Arturia Audiofuse on iMac (mid 2011- RAM++, SSD+++) etc. Finyl result should be: MP3 (256 and above) and AIFF files, each track separately, perfectly tagged to use it in iTunes… Now I only need recording software to:
- Record 96kHz (or 192), 24 Bit
- Trim Recordings to track length
- Normalize left and right (I know - many pressings are showing huge difference between both channel)
- Normalize each track
- Remove the worst cracking sounds
- As an option: Tag all the files (also possible with iTunes…)
Anyway - 1), 2) is clear, what would you recommend to use Plug Ins in right order for WaveLab? How does it work - is there a Tutorial available showing exactly this (basic settings - do’s / dont’s - examples…)? My wish is to use some kind of automation. Am I right that I cannot use the WL De-Click with a track globally, I need to find and remove each click manually?
Right now I’ve installed WaveLab Elements 9.5 (Trial) and must report some crash downs (especially when adjusting the PlugIns). Have you experienced the same maybe?
Thank you all!