Recording error: ASIO driver is not running

Hi, I am new to this forum and need assistance please. I am using an m-track 2x2m and cubase le 9. I am able to record midi and instruments, but when I try to record an audio track I get the error message ‘Recording error: ASIO driver is not running’. Can someone advise me as to what I need to do please? I have attached screenshots of my settings. Thank you

Is it the most up to date driver for this interface?
http://www.m-audio.com/support/download/drivers/Install-M-Audio-M-Track-2X2M-1-0-6

If you already use this driver…check that device manager sees the interface without any yellow warning triangle and post what o/s you’re on.

Seems likely it’s a driver problem of some sort…you might test with ASIO4all driver to confirm if it’s only the M-Audio driver in which case you should contact their support.

Thanks for the reply. I think it is fixed - I had previously installed another programme (hittrax) and that was causing the conflict it seems. I have uninstalled it and the problem gone.

Thanks also for the link to the driver. That’s the one I had installed.

Now all I need to do is get Cubase to recognise my microphone and I’ll be happy!