Recording left and right hands separately 2

Hi,

Great job!

As far as I can see from the screenshots, the tracks 3 and 4 are sharing the very same MIDI Channel 3. So if you change the Program on track 4, it also affects track 3.

Is this the problem?

Hi,

Thank you for this, it’s nice to see the language here. At the other hand, this is an English language forum and this message is offtopic.

Thank you for understanding. :wink:

Hello Martine Jirsaku !
For the tracks Track 3 and Track 4 I wrote wrong. In fact, the numbers (indices) of the sounds remain the set ones, but the sounds do not change. To change the sound to match its number (index), we need to increase the index and then return to the initially set index, or decrease the index and then return to the initially set index.
Go and try and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
My next questions will be about using the Midi Input Transformer Plugin Effect with Novation Launch Control XL.
I will use the midi controller to change the values ​​of the Continuous Control parameters.

novation-launch-control-xl-mk2

Hi,

OK, what is the question, please?

For the other topic, I would recommend to make a new thread, to don’t mix the topics up. Btw, the Program Change works for any channel for me here. Please, be more specific.

Mr. Martine Jirsaku, using the Novation Launch Control XL controller with the Midi Input Transformer Plugin Effect is in my plan to learn how that plugin works. I need time to read and understand some information about Midi. I inform you that I found a very useful pdf for the uninitiated as I am. This is the user manual for version 4 of the Steinberg Cubase Pro Program System. I need about 2 months to be able to say that I read and understood what is written in that manual and what is written in the manual for Cubase Pro 11.
Thank you very much for your help.
As for Track 3 and Track 4, I’m going to study the problem to see why that thing happens. For example, I will try to change the order of the midi channels to see what happens.
I also have to learn the plugins from Arturia V collection 8, I also have to learn the scoring part of Cubase Pro 11. I also have to practice trills, mordants and other folk flourishes. And i have 59 years …
See you soon Pane Martine Jirsaku