Recording sound from my Roland FA08 into cubasis

Hi there,

I have a Roland FA08 (keyboard workstation) that is perfectly working as a midi controller with Cubasis.

My point is, I would like to record the VST instruments from my Roland into cubasis.
Is it possible ? What’s the set up ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Hi Etienne49300,

Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately we are not equipped with Roland’s FA08 workstation.

Am I correct that you want to record sounds from the FA08 with Cubasis?

From what I’ve read on the internet, the FA08 includes an audio interface.
Please get in touch with Roland, to ask them if it is possible to eastablish an audio connection between the FA08 and the iPad/Cubasis.

Once done, please have a look at this turoial example to learn how to properly route an audio device to an audio track in Cubasis:

If required, we’re at hand to have Roland equipped with a Cubasis promo code for testing purposes.

Please keep me updated.

Best wishes,
Lars

thanks for your answer.

yes correct, I am looking to play the FA08 into Cubasis (audio recording).

I’ve asked to Roland if it’s possible to do an audio connection, I think it’s possible cause the FA has an audio interface, I ll keep you update on that.

thanks for the link, I am gonna check this out.

Update
So unfortunately my workstation actually doesn’t support audio directly to iOS.

I have no other choice but to use an external audio interface. Would you recommend any That works well with Cubasis (Irig pro…) ?

Thanks

Hi Etienne49300,

Cubasis for iOS provides full support for CC-compatible audio and MIDI devices.

Here are some more information about our own Steinberg UR-C interfaces.

Please note that Cubasis LE, our compact version of Cubasis comes bundled with a wide range of supported interfaces too. Please find them all listed on our Cubasis LE website.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars