Reduce two mesures in one without having to retape each note

Hello everybody, I made a mistake. I enter a tempo of 134, instead of 67, and tape each note of each instrument 8 days long from “Just the way you are”. Then I take my saxophone to play the song. But 1 mesure is developped in 2, so that the counter-time apears on the time 1 out of 2 measures. It’s quite difficult to read. Does somebody know how to make two measures become one please ? :cold_face:

Is this about midi?
You could use the time stretching tool in the project view and make every part half as long as it was. Then change the bpm.
Would that work for you?

Yes it’s for me, but finally that was my fault. By trying to reproduce music which rythm is quite random I created mistakes. And I customized it to make it mine, It takes me time to discover that I moved notes a half time. (Hope my translation is not too bad to be understood ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )