Refusal to play audio through headset

I recently upgraded from my 8-year-old generic Acer laptop (long overdue) to an MSI, and was very excited to be able to run Cubase Elements 10.5 on a machine that wouldn’t require literally 100% of the CPU to operate.

So far so smooth, minus the fact that, no matter what I try or change, Cubase will only output the audio through the laptop’s body speakers, and not through my headset. I have never had an issue with this in the past, but regardless of any other speakers I disable I can never get the headset to show up when adding an output bus.

I use the Generic Low-Latency ASIO Driver, same as I used on my old computer, using the USB headset jack, just like I did before, but it never recognizes it as even being available for output. I know the system recognizes that the headset is there (when I switch off the ASIO driver and then switch it back on, a pop-up window to the effect of “Loading Logitech G430 Headset” blinks on to the screen briefly), how can I configure this to play the audio through it instead of the laptop speakers?

select the USB audio device inside the generic low latency driver

or use ASIO4all

Searched for a good while again for the first suggestion you had and still couldn’t come up with anything helpful :confused:
Downloaded and set up ASIO4all though, and it’s working! Thanks a ton