Registered/Activation

What gcc said.

Hi, Thanks for nice help my Cubase8.5 installation & Activation chapter is now successfully complete. I really appreciate your help!
I have created a new topic (Extra settings) please click on the link thanks.

I have just bought a new pc running Windows 8 to replace my old Windows 7 machine - both 64 bit. Have a USB Dongle, registered with Steinberg, and licences for Steinberg software including Cubase 8.5. Am having terrible problems trying to install Cubase 8.5 on my new pc (haven’t even bothered trying to install any other Steinberg software yet). Downloaded the Cubase 8.5 software from Steinberg website and installed. Downloaded elicenser software and installed. Put in my activation code but get message that I have no licence. The elicenser software sometimes reads and displays my licences, sometimes just comes up with an error message USB Device OS - Finish expected but received. Have run maintenance routine but that too gets interrupted by the same error message. Driving me nuts!!! What is worse, Cubase 8.5 and the elicenser are working perfectly with the same USB Dongle and the same latest version of elicenser on my old pc. Anyone got any ideas?

As this doesn’t have anything to do with the subject of this thread, I’d suggest you start a new topic. Logic would suggest that your new computer might have some serious hardware problems so perhaps you could start in the Computer / Studio Hardware & Setup? Concentrate on getting your USB issue fixed first because without a functioning eLicenser, nothing will work.