Reinstalled cubase on another PC. Under Hub option still sais register now?

Hi I’ve just reinstalled Cubase pro and it still says register now in the hub panel. On my products page when I try to redeem download access code it tells me “Download Access Code is already consumed by another user. Please contact your local support team.”

What am I missing?

That would be appreciated and I hope you get somewhere. Can anyone make anything make anything of this screenshot? It seems to me infer my Cubase license has been recognized…

His issue is unlikely to be related to this. I’ve removed those posts to avoid confusion.

Anyway, this is normal. The Register Now option is in the Hub menu for every Cubase 11 user.

If your Cubase Pro 11 license shows up in your MySteinberg account, then it’s already registered and you don’t have to do anything:
https://o.steinberg.net/en/mysteinberg/my_products.html

Note that this option is gone in Cubase 12, since registration is no longer necessary with the new licensing system. Your license is simply bound to your MySteinberg account, and you can use Cubase anywhere by signing-in to the Steinberg Activation Manager.

1 Like

Thanks man. You saved me some pain.