Remapping Cmc Qc in remote in Cubase 12

So literally as soon as Steinberg dropped support for the CmC’s they broke the QC for instruments, it still works for the track QC’s but not for the plugins . Has anyone figured out a way to ‘page’ the Qc’s for plugins on the QC, If i add all the focus qc’s and select page will that select the next row of Qc’s on that plugin , i find the whole new system lacking info unless you’re a progammer

Ok , well i spent half a day yesterday trying to program Qc with the parameter 1-8 and ‘next parameter page’ on two buttons .
The parameters seem not to work and when i managed to get the script to work with the controller then the parameters wouldn’t , also , no matter what i tried , whether it was QC’s assignment or parament assignment knob 7 would not work with anything . but it works fine with track Qc controls . i take it this is why Steinberg dropped support because they knew they had no chance of keeping these going with the new a script system .
Unless you’re a programmer this is horrendously tedious clunkly system for integrating remotes controls baring in mind we are all here as MUSIC related engineers , not programmers