As you can see in this clip, the macro triggered via hotkey works fine, but when the exact same one is triggered by a remote CC, 127/0 button it only loads one command from the logical editor instead of both.
I had this issue in cubase 7.5 and I found that in the 9 Pro version it worked fine… till today. I don’t know what’s going on. Looking at the MIDI monitor the remote sequence (On/Off) is correct.
Also I noticed I cannot load and save any changes I make in the Generic Device window (via import/export), in Cubase 7.5 no problem at all in this regard.
I am using Cubase 9 Pro 30 days trial in Windows 7.