Render Bugs

Unfortunately I cannot rely on Cubasis 3 in terms of rendering. I always have to double check each rendered track on my PC. There Are render errors like strange audio twists in some tracks sometimes, sometimes the tail from one track appears in the next one. Sure, you can always say it’s because of 3rd party AUv3s but even when rendering an Internal Sampler ( Example making a drum beat with an internal kit) the first kick drum is missing in the rendered sample. This again only appears sometimes. Really strange. I hope this gets fixed.

Hi Reensen74,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately we haven’t seen this so far.
Are you able to provide us with the steps (see below) or a project to reproduce the problem?

Thanks
Lars

Bug Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

Hey Lars don’t mean to hijack the thread, but a few of my users are complaining about problems at the rendering stage. Can I get in touch with you?

I think these problems occur when using “create separate audio for each track”.
I just noticed the talk box effect was not rendered correct (wa just static with no motion) unless I rendered full song with this track soloed

Hi GalacticGoose,

Thank you for your message.

The quickest way is to provide us with a bug report (see form below), which enables us to easily reproduce the problem.
Once our engineers can see it, there is a good chance to evaluate and solve it.

Best,
Lars

Bug Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)