Render In Place with Name Options

Hi
Here i go again with this… The “render in place” options are very bad. If i render a file, i wanted, at least, that the new file came with the name of the file…not with the name of the stereo out bus… O have some summing buses, and it processes 3 files (i dont now why only three, since i use 9 outputs)… One for the mix bus, and other 2 for the first summing outputs. And there is no options! After i wait a lot of time, after that, i need to rename all of my files, and delete all that i dont need… for me this very time consuming!

1 Like

Yes +1,000,000

this needs votes!

Cubase thread from 2015
https://forums.steinberg.net/t/fr-render-in-place-option-use-track-name-as-new-filename/647312/20

Give us options,

• Track Name
  • Project Name
  • Time and Date
  • Filename
  • Custom

Just like export window

1 Like

Yes. The funny thing is Export → Selected Events has a great naming schema. But not RIP.

+1
For users of VePro where there are many instruments sharing 48 returns into the DAW. It takes around 5mins and renders all 48 busses!

Even if it was the ability to create a macro that can select certain options within Export Audio Mixdown dialog. So then, for example we could render: single track, time selection, Inst Bus 1 (of ‘x’ busses) shift it below selected midi track and name it as such.