Replace the asio4all v2 with the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver?

Hello,
Ik wil in Studio Setup onder VST AUDIO SYSTEM de asio4all v2 vervangen door de Yamaha Steinberg usb asio driver. Maar als ik klik in de rolmenu op Yamaha Steinberg usb asio driver, dan komt de melding dat deze driver niet kan worden gevonden.
De Yamaha Steinberg usb driver is gedownload en staat in de lijst van de programma’s in het configuratiescherm.
Wat kan ik doen om dit op te lossen?
In de handleiding van Steinberg Cubase Elements 10,5 staat de driver Steinberg usb aangeduid als voorbeeld.
Groet
gilbert

Hello
I want to replace the asio4all v2 with the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver in Cubase Elements 10.5 in Studio Setup under VST AUDIO SYSTEM. But if I click in the roll menu on Yamaha Steinberg usb driver, then comes the message that this driver cannot be found.
The Yamaha Steinberg USB driver asio has been downloaded and is in the list of programs in control panel.
What can I do to fix this?
In the manual of Steinberg Cubase Elements 10.5, the driver Steinberg usb asio is indicated as an example.
Greeting
Gilbert

Did you connect an audio interface to the computer?

Hello st10ss,
No, there is no audio interface connected to the PC.
I installed the Steinberg audio interface ur22mkii with the steinberg usb asio driver on the computer, but now I do not use my audio interface and so it is not connected to the PC.
I also don’t understand why Steinberg Cubase Elements 10.5 is not in my list of All programs in control panel. In the list of All Programs in control panel I see the following installations:
ASIO4ALL v2>Steinberg Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5> Steinberg Dorico 3.5> Steinberg Download Assistant> Steinberg Generic Lower Latency ASIO Driver 64 bit > Steinberg Groove Agent 64 bit> Steinberg HAlion SE Sonic SE 3> Steinberg Install assistant component > Steinberg Library Manager>Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver> Yamaha USB-MIDI Driver .
I also do not understand when I start the steinberg Cubase Elemnets 10.5 program on the computer, why the message appears at the bottom of the screen ASIO4ALL v2 of Steinberg Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5 and not the notification of ASIO4ALL v2 Steinberg Cubase Elements 10.5. Did I not install Steinberg Cubase Elements 10.5, but did I install Steinberg Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5?

If I record a song with my keyboard PSR-S710 on the midi track in Cubase Elements 10.5, this is no problem. The keyboard is connected to the PC with a USB cable that departs from the Host to device. There are also 2 midi outputs on the back of the keyboard. But I haven’t used this one yet. When I listen to the recorded song on track 1 in Cubase Elements 10.5 with the headphones connected to the keyboard, I hear the sound that has been recorded. But when I listen with the headphones connected to the computer, I don’t hear anything when I play track 1.
When I click on the speaker in the taskbar and move the slider forward, I hear a system sound very clearly. At the sound settings where the speakers are located, the system sound also sounds good when I click on “Test”. If Cubase Elements 10.5 is closed, then all the songs I play with Windows Media Player sound very good.
I also get the message: The device is being used by another application. Close devices that play audio through this device and try again.
I don’t know what other application my device is using? Do you know this?
So when I listen to the recorded song, I only hear the music through the headphones connected to the keyboard. In Cubase Elements 10.5 I don’t hear music when I play the song on the midI track, through the headphones connected to the PC. The PC’s speakers work well and normally in Windows 10.
Can you fix this?
Grtz,
Gilberto72
So when I listen to the recorded song, I only hear the music through the headphones connected to the keyboard. In Cubase Elements 10.5 I don’t hear music when I play the song on the midI track, through the headphones connected to the PC. The PC’s speakers work well and normally in Windows 10.
Can you fix this?
Grtz,
Gilberto72
gilberto72

Hello st10ss,
I translated the text into English with Bing Translator. But if I paste this into my answer and put it on your website, the english text will appear in the dutch language!!!
What’s going on here?
Grtz,
Gilberto72

Then you can’t select the driver for the device