I like the UI of Cubasis a lot, but although all the buttons look nice, that arranger view is very dull & flat.
Can we have a more appealing arranger?
- Make grid lines more faded
- Make the clips a little more enhanced and with round corners so we can see where it loops.
- Allow us to have more colors, eventually a color picker, or at least copy the shades from Logic, they are easier on the eyes.
- I’m having issues with the zoom on the arranger since version 1. Please make it zoom while retaining the position. I always have to scroll after I zoom. Check out how Garage Band handles that.
- Make the playhead thinner and more visible.
See my screenshot.
Thanks. I’d love to see these in the next update. And I know it’s not hard to do