[Request] Add option to have inverted color on selected tracks instead of thin red outline

I posted a feature request a while ago about harmonizing the event display options between Cubase and Nuendo, where I compared the both

The thing is, Steinberg kind of lures you into Nuendo world with cheap crossgrades (like it does now) and claims that Nuendo is the same as Cubase except Post-Game-VR-Surround Features.
But not in all areas. The options for event display are really limited in Nuendo while really advanced in Cubase. The behaviour of selected events (inverted vs. red outline) and appearance of cuts (barely visible in Nuendo vs. having blue outline in Cubase) within the events are different and can not be changed. I prefer how the cuts are displayed in Cubase but I hate the inverted color selection style.
Steinberg, let us choose!!!
Let’s hope that Steinbergs promotional promise about harmonising C 10 and N 10 means, that Nuendo gets ALL the event display OPTIONS from Cubase, but without forcing it on users.
And again…get rid of gradients in the events and let us customize high contrast elements of the GUI.