resell UR22mkII with software

Hello!

I sell my audio interface UR22mkII and I deleted it from my account. How do I transfer a license for the software Cubase AI 9.5 that comes with it? This software is already registered in my account, but the activation was not made.

Thanks!

Regards,
Aleh

Hi and welcome,

You can find a article, how to resale Steinberg hardware here.

And you can find an article, how to resale Steinberg software here.

Thanks! This item, as I wrote above, I have already done, i.e. I deleted UR22mkII from my account.

But this item does not suit me:

I will try to ask in another way:
that is, this Cubase AI 9.5 software is already registered in my account, but activation was not made in my USB-eLicenser and Soft-eLicenser.
I will give the new owner an activation number from my account, and he will register this software on his USB-eLicenser or Soft-eLicenser?

Hi,

I’m asking myself, how could the software be registered, but not activated…? Does it mean, you get an Activation Code, because you used the Download Access Code to get it, right?

In this case I think it should work so, that the new owner would activate Cubase with the Activation Code you provide him from your account. But honestly, I’m not 100% sure.

Hi,
Martin.Jirsak

Good!
Give thanks!

Regards,
Aleh

Hi,
Martin.Jirsak

Yes, I used the Download Access Code attached in the box with this product UR22mkII.
Here is a screen from my account:

I will do it by your example, I think that this is the most correct and logical decision, since technical support has not been responding to me for three days already.

Thanks!

Regards,
Aleh