Respelling after the event for several notes ?

Please forgive me if this has been asked already, I can’t find an answer searching through the forum.

I am inputting notes from Midi keyboard when the key is predominantly Eb major, but when the piece modulates away notes are spelled with sharps when I would rather flats (Db rather than C# for example). In fact even some notes of the key itself are spelled wrong. Is there a way of respelling these notes without having to respell each one individually (eg ‘respell all sharps in this selection as flats’) ? I have seen from my search that improvements in spelling from step input are to come in later releases but can find no way of doing this for a segment of music or a flow currently (even though I did have a fiesta in Engraving Options yesterday - only discovered it through reading a thread on here - yay, so many options there (except the one I want, obv), brilliant !)

Thanks,

Mike

I’m afraid there’s no good way to do this at the moment aside from carefully selecting the misspelled notes and respelling them. Sorry!

OK, no worries, at least I know, Thanks Daniel !

Mike