RestoreRig problems

Hi,
I have been a Wavelab user for several years & have recently upgraded to Wavelab Pro 9.5.

I have been digitising my LP connection, & with version 9 & previous, have been extensively using Sonnox Declicker etc. to restore the files. Now I have upgraded to 9.5 the only options are RestoreRig, but I am finding that it is producing low level crackly distortion in the left channel on playback. This is noticeable with RestoreRig in circuit on playback, & also playing back a rendered file.

The worrying thing is that it seems unrelated to the control settings used - even with zero selected on all “knobs” the distortion is still present.

This is making Wavelab 9.5 unuseable for this particular task, & I am forced to use Wavelab 9.0 & Sonnox again.

Has anyone else expereinced this problem? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

snaveemearg

Note that you could use WaveLab 9.5 and copy your Sonnox plugin to the WaveLab 9.5 folder.

Yes. Thanks Philippe - I’ve actually done that as a work-around, & it is fine. I would be interested to see if RestoreRig improves after the next update. Other postings seem to point to a degree of dissatisfaction with it.

Cheers,

snaveemearg