Restoring Cubase LE, WaveLab LE

Hello, everyone! Few months ago I’ve reinstalled my Windows, and i completely forgot about eLicenser… The question is: is there any option to restore these? I’m trying to input my codes, but it’s doesn’t work at all since ELicenser was erased from my HD.

Hi and welcome on the forum,

Please, go thru the Reactivation process.

Thanks for reply.
My problem is what on a step " A list of all registered licenses that can be reactivated appears." I simply can`t find any codes on this page, and no Soft-eLicenser is linked to my account by the way. But then I try to activate my download codes it says “You have already redeemed this Download Access Code.” and it gives me an Activation Code, which is not usable in my eLicenser (what says what it can only be activated once).

On my old Windows was Cubase LE and WaveLab LE. They have worked just fine.

By the way i still have old Cubase and WavaLab files on my harddrive

Hi,

Are you sure, you are signed with the very same account, you did use, when you activated your Cubase and WaveLab?

Steinberg Support can find, where the license has been activated/registered to by providing Download Access Code or Activation Code. I would recommend to rise the support ticket.

Hi,

Yes, I’m sure. I’ve received emails with codes on my email, but I’ve deleted them. I have only one gmail so it’s hard to miss.
I wrote to my local distributor for support, thanks.
Interesting thing what then I downloaded .json file with my Steinberg ID data and opened it in this long line of code I found download codes which I used. But still zero products on my account. :sweat: